Deni

welcome :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Yeah I understood that these are two of the guests. I already added them to the guest list.

Yes but does this mean they are the same people as the realm name…or 2 others just being mentioned, I wonder?

I’ve only seen 4 people there and jabbeth has decided they are guests so that would mean the other 2 are Beni & Deni

I decided nothing. I assumed it. I will wait til we see a post on Telegram…

I suppose it would have been helpful for VHTV to have issued pictures of them on their social media channel, for simple identification purposes. I seem to remember they used to do that, when it was a Twitter page.

It depends on managers. Some do it and some do not. And VHTV does not recomment it obviously.

Agreed definitely a sausage fest hopefully females arrive soon

1 Like

yea and you will win the lottery on saturday :rofl:

Ah OK. I am still not totally ‘in the know’ about how some things work behind the scenes, despite probably being around long enough to be more aware. I have tried not concern myself (too much) with certain technicalities, until now.

3 Likes

B___dy hope so :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Someone tell me this apartment is not another gay apartment where participants spend time doing cam show :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

I do not know. They just came online today.

I recognized the participants. They are the ones who were at Edrym’s to pass in front of the webcam with chaturbate and company. I’m sorry for the gays but I hope this apartment is closed asap. I can’t stand people who do shows in front of webcams.

Well I hope for the people who like gay content that it won’t be the case. Can you maybe help me who are Beni and Deni? :wink:

I don’t know who is Beni or Deni, but I know they were guests at Edrym. This apartament will not have a real gay content. No relation, no fuck no nothing, only jerk off for sites online. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

It’s a question of few days, and a computer and a webcam will appear in the bedroom o living room. Now it’s too early. They have to attract an audience and be liked. But I don’t fall for this trick. Rather, as a gay man, I go to see straight sex in another apartment.

I remember some months ago Poppi was there and his apartment was used for camming only.

1 Like

3 Likes

They had fun with the 2 tenants of the appart too, I forgot their but they visit Edrym&Roza sometimes…
This couple

1 Like