Debbie & Paul

Did anyone have videos of Debbie, would be awesome see her naked.

check the HD clips gallery

If anyone has a good video of Debbie then I would guess @Debby_Paul has the best selection. :wink:

2 Likes

This is the only video of Debbie that I know of in the archive,

the first 15 minutes is al Annika and Felix, Debbie and Paul are the friends in the title!

2 Likes

Look for a photo somewhere

3 Likes

come on … how is it going ? Are you ok ? when are you going to have fun with friends?? Debby

2 Likes

Welcome to your personal Twitter page. Thinking about something interesting. We will be glad to ideas and we will definitely think about their implementation.

3 Likes

Thanks, everything is fine. We rest regularly, but in other places. Now it will be possible to see a little more :wink:

2 Likes

yesssss good news to hear … love you too much . waiting to see ( a little more) :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah. Welcome. We all want an inside view of your fridge(s) so badly. :joy::joy::joy::heart:

And you seem such a fun and harmonic couple. Maybe just some funny daily life stuff :hugs:

1 Like

Here is something from the video!

At old JTIK

Debbie handling Paul

2 Likes

Oh sure. Just from life we ​​can sometimes take selfies and photos where we walk

1 Like

Всё будет в Твиттер

3 Likes

how long ago was that😊

2 Likes

The pics from the video include original time and date stamp.

The TJIK pic was March 5 2022

Now there is an opportunity to see more

5 Likes

As much as I would enjoy more of you, I don’t trust Twitter, so I will have to do without! :cry:

2 Likes

Debbie looks like she is fishing around for loose change in the last photo. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You don’t trust Twitter?? :bird: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

An add for frozen French fries :fries: comes up as a promoted tweet on your Twitter page. :yum: :rofl: :rofl: