Dark mode on the main site

Just want to say thank you for implementing dark mode on the main site, absolutely loving it and it makes a huge difference to viewing quality, however, the text in the apartment tree and the cam lists needs to be brighter for dark mode. the blue in bright mode is fine but doesn’t work for dark mode where white would work better as it does on the forums. same with the shade of red in the cam lists, that needs to be brighter, just to make things easier to navigate and for those of us with less than great vision. but yeah, thanks for the upgrade, long live dark mode!

Game Of Thrones Television GIF

6 Likes

Woohoo, apprecuate your feedback!

I TOTALLY agree about the blues and you just helped me persuade @BusyBee to improve the colors! I was worried I could be the only one who is having the problem with it since I have very poor eyesight :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

White or a very light gray would certainly be the best choice for the font.

2 Likes

:black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :blue_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

:black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

1 Like

Yeah, I have astigmatism in both eyes so the blue and grey tend to become one.
If the background to the page slider bars could be darkened a bit that would help too, just to achieve a sense of equilibrium and stop those standing out too much. Just a couple of shades darker would do it. But not very dark. (I sound like Goldilocks now)

1 Like

That would definitely be my choice!! :heart:

3 Likes

White for sure. Though the lighter blue is okay. :grinning:

Let me add that I just noticed the apartment plan roll-up to allow the cam list to have prominence in that pane. Awesome little feature, thanks :hugs:

1 Like