Daniel

We met Faye there as well:)

A yeah. Other hotties were Cori,Riley and the stunning Minnie :hearts: :heart_eyes: So many great parties in this place.and beautiful ladies!

While this girl is not on the apartment heading i hope she is a regular as she is really hot. And she has a really lovely smile. And leaves without waking him, that’s my sort of girl! Hope he has her number !

She is his girlfriend. Her name will be added in the future. And yes of course she will be back.

Where is it mentioned that she is his girlfriend? Hope she does come back :pray:

3 Likes

Was mentioned some time ago when they visited Sergio already

Cheers mate I know nothing gets past you :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s how we knew they were getting a place :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Didn’t know it would be this one. I did put in a request that this place be online again.with memories of Sergio RIP and couldn’t have picked a better candidate than Daniel a party veteran….#PARTYONGARTH

I have seen a bathroom setup like this, but the glass partition could be “clouded” at the flick of a switch so you could not see through. Clever huh?

This is how it looks looking in & out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: No bother! The 3 gorgeous ladies .guys having fun :star_struck:

4 Likes

Back only for a day… :cry:

Daniel01

so she did leave without saying good bye… and so did he…

So sad. I was genuinely looking forward to him being back with us.

1 Like

Why the left….:cry: she was beautiful…:smiling_face_with_tear:

What happened.

Unfortunately Rio got cold feet. Too bad…

1 Like

I will archive that one…

They just needed a place for a night to have sex away from their partners :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If she got cold feet why the need to close because only Daniel name was on the apartment.

because it has re-proposed. he knew the environment.