Daniel

:video_camera: Archive Videos

I see Daniel is back in Sergio’s old apartment. I guess he and Dominessa are no longer a thing. Let’s see if he is still monogamous. He and Dominessa came slide to swapping a few times with Isa/Bart, but never did. Let’s see if he has changed.

He had visited before with another girl that at time was named Rio. probably same girl

Very, very bad option being on this apartment :expressionless:

5 Likes

I have some very happy memories of Daniel. Very glad to see him back.

Although there was tragedy here, this apt had some of the best Sergio and Melissa memories, orgies and parties. Hopefully he builds on that.

1 Like

Me too i really enjoyed his old apartment with Dominessa - hope they are still friendly . He could invite her back ?? and just Maybe Isa as well wooooow!!!.

1 Like

What happened the second bathroom camera there was a shower in there because a guy showered in there but now they have no camera in there.

1 Like

Welcome back to Daniel & Rio.

1 Like

Not online. Can you do a ticket?

this looks a nice place to live in ,maybe one of the better places on VHTV saying this ,Gaia place looks big too

this girl looks very sexy ,

1 Like

It’s very spacious isn’t it?

1 Like

maybe lots of parties coming up

1 Like

Just sent it now this should be the link for it. https://voyeur-house.tv/realm64/cam110

2 Likes

I dont remember him or her from before ,but she looks very sexy

Yes maybe. I wonder if he will invite some of the guys we used to see him with when he first joined the project. The likes of Sean, Barney and Bart. Those were great times!

2 Likes

They responded saying that they reported the problem.

1 Like

they was ,do you re member candy with the dark hair i think she was one of Alexs friends I for got her man she was with

1 Like

This must be a miracle. Daniel has been on line nearly 2 hours already and he has not yet stripped off and started playing with his cock. A reformed man? or did he only do that for Dominessa ?

No I don’t remember her. I was really only watching the guys! :innocent:

3 Likes

ok ,but i do know that Alex got a big cock ,I think he should go round and sort some of the girls out on here