Credit card-less payment option on Verotel?

After a year of abstinence I actually would like to renew my subscription. However, I don’t use a credit card and PayPal is no longer available here. I looked into the bitcoin thing but it seems to be more hassle than it is worth.

Now on the Verotel website, under " Available options to all Verotel merchants" I read this:

Direct Debit Europe
Verotel allows your European customers to pay by Direct Debit - one of Europe’s most popular and trusted payment methods. Your customer uses their existing online banking details, a convenient and secure way to process direct debits in Europe. The payment is instantly direct debited from the customer’s bank account.
Direct Debit Europe is currently available in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Netherlands, Italy, Spain and Slovakia.

I’m from Germany so that sounds interesting. They also list “US Check” as an option for American customers.

So is there actually an option for me to resubscribe without a credit card and am I just to stupid to use it? (I tried and failed.) Or is VHTV just not using these options that would theoretically be available to them and us?

1 Like

just apply for a prepaid credit card , no credit history needed , you say you are in germany . i looked up your options have a browse through this , sure it will help [5 Best Prepaid Credit Cards In Germany 2024 English Guide] (simplegermany.com)](5 Best Prepaid Credit Cards In Germany 2024 English Guide])

1 Like