Cook & Delicious Food on Realms

Well for me it’s all about the food😋 it really don’t matter to me if they have clothes on or not but I prefer the ladies cook naked all the time😜

Amilee

1 Like

Well the clue might be in the name of the site. Voyeur-house. Some people just like peeping in to someone’s kitchen to see them cook. After all some people peep to see feet. Just saying.
:rofl:

Although I have gut feeling there is a lowest common denominator to why we’re all gathered here, there are those of us who also enjoy watching the everyday life and the more mundane things of what’s going on here in VHTV. This topic is a good example of that, which is why I like checking into it.

Another good example is the pets, I guess I’m one of the main culprits there, if not the main culprit. Sorry about that, but as long as I’m here, you’re just going to have to deal with it :wink:

Meanwhile we’re all different, which certainly shows on the forum. However, in spite of all that, I think we get along surprisingly well most of the time. Let’s enjoy and have a good time together, and let’s take care of each other :heart:

Now back to topic.

giphy

4 Likes

Jgrim & Goanshee

Viktor

1 Like

Maisy

Ikea garlic press :wink: I have that too, and I think it’s the only piece of Ikea in my whole household…

1 Like

i am afraid i am perpetually on a diet so i don#t even look at the food - only the ladies!

Hah Amy said the exact same thing. Just not nearly as nicely. :sweat_smile:

Chef Medea :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

(Party House)

1 Like

@Medea
котлетки, грибы в сметанном соусе и макароны

5 Likes

I wish I could cook that quickly :thinking: :joy:

all a matter of practice :wink:
just referencing jamie oliver’s 15-minute-meals… :grin:

Liviola (Lesley)