@Medea cooks thai

realm31-cam12-1676393349

4 Likes

Otto & Lola

1 Like

3 Likes

Chef Harper and chef Jeri :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Candlelit spagetti dinner with Clara & Stas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yum: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@ToreyK already posted some good similar pics in the apartment topic, but I thought this yummy and romantic image has a natural and well deserved place in this topic too.

1 Like

Ryry

Tala (Tonk)

1 Like

Elmer (Rickon & Maisy)

Chef Silver🍑

2 Likes

Chef Lillian :hot_face:

3 Likes

Chef Clara

hm … it’s not quite cooking, and whether it’s delicious … opinions differ there too :wink:
what i’m wondering is: why do you weigh lettuce leaves… when you scoop something similar to buckwheat with melted cheese onto the plate… :stuck_out_tongue:

Elmer (Rickon & Maisy)

Chef Silver :hugs:

1 Like

Chef Alicia :hugs:

1 Like

Stas

This is not meant as a criticism of any of the 318 posts in this thread but i do wonder whether any of you actually cook, or even eat food , so that you are so fascinated with it’s preparation.
There are some really awful , boring snaps of overdressed people making something simple look difficult ? Why ?
And in fairness it is not just this thread .There are an awful lot of photos that i look at and say ‘WHY’.
And don’t start me on pets !

For me I only post and look at the naughty cooking ones. Mostly naked :joy:

Quite right as usual Jabbath :innocent:

I do like one or the other idea, which is why I started recording back then, because I don’t just want a recipe to include the ingredients, but also the craft. however, some things fail due to the availability of certain ingredients, or, when i think of the huge amounts of mayo that are sometimes used, it rather scares me. especially since i don’t have to cook for 6+ people

Clara & Stas

2 Likes