Connor & Wynona

i dont have much hope mellania has been on relocation for weeks and i expect the same here

I thought Ken said the relocation will be very quick like a day or two.

1 Like

i paid my sub on vhtv for reese, when she was coming to ken and barbie apartment, but she left, then for faye and diana, but they left, then for lyla, she left and now theres no connor and ken apartment, they always have good guests its been now a week that they are on “relocation”, what happend in the last apartment? and does someone know where we can find the guest girsl kea and dita? kea fucked with connor 2 times and dita fucked with a guy in medeas apartment sorry for the long post

2 Likes

They are on relocation. @Ken said it won’t take long for them to come back. About the guests you ask for Kea visited quite some time ago and I am not sure if she will be back. Dita is a pretty new guest in Medeas place so I think she might be back. But of course can’t promise that.

1 Like

thank you vey much for the answer it wont be long but its been a week now, the problem of vhtv is that they dont have like a page to show the poeple in every apartment, there should be a page, when you can see a normal picture of the poeple in each apartment, just to see if you like or not

2 Likes

Didn’t you see that? I still have to add Jackson & Una :wink:

i dindn’t know that page!!! its perfect! thank you very much!

1 Like

Have fun :wink:

@Ken Will we have them online for the week end ?

1 Like

Yes (10 characters…)

1 Like

hope not with ken the reloc

give it a rest ffs

1 Like

just express my opinion

Keep having wet dreams with Ken?? :joy: :joy:

you are obsessed with him

1 Like

Love is a better word. He gets sad because Ken have sex with beautiful girls

if you are happy to see him c back i m not i don’t like ken and will be happy he live the project

no just don’t lmike too see him on cam

1 Like

he has left the project :wink:

So don’t watch him on cam