Connor & Wynona

:crossed_fingers:t3: :+1:t3:

Will Mellania also be back?

1 Like

The entire group is such a nice refreshing cast to this website as all the other apartments are either getting stale or have already been stale for a while now. I’m glad they are all friends and have began hanging out and having parties. Last night’s party was awesome.

2 Likes

Problem is alcohol… they can’t handle themselves when they are drunk… if they continue like this more fights and clash will happen in future between them…. They can have separate apartment and visit only at the time of party…. otherwise they can be ready for more offline and relocation….:sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is a very big generalization. They have gotten together before with drinking with no incidents. The drama came from two women who were invited and not anyone from the main cast. And on top of that, a lot of apartments have drama to some degree. Sometimes it’s unavoidable.

1 Like

There are problems with neighbors when there are often noise/music at night, complaints come easily. A big house and many rooms would be the best option.

if they leave forever he will miss how many times he has seen them offer a lot of fun to the viewer

They all crashed at Alana & Alriks place now. They were there when was online for short time.

So alana&alrik will be the next to go to relocation or will be medea?? :joy: :joy:

1 Like

My only fear for the new apartment is to see Stiffler or Finn there

None of them was there…

I mean in the future

Stiff is chill af he deserves no hate fucked some of the best looking girls on the site

1 Like

I know but that is History dude, last months Stiffler equals apartment offline or worse )))

Yeah the last place was shitty but I don’t blame him he seems like a fun guy to party with

almost everytime he appears there is “isp issues” and he was caught with screenshot evidence pulling the plug

2 Likes

Nice very nice and pleasant new children they neet to find their apartment quickly.

1 Like

I really don’t find anything interesting about that couple but at least they seem like cool people. Still hoping to see Jazmin and then all will be good with me.

1 Like

‘‘Bedroom videos were already saved during the night. Still if the apartment is listen even if offline (Tech issues, Isp, relocation, whatever) we have access to it till the offline moment. When it’s removed from list, we don’t no matter the 48H time’’- this is what I am talking about

2 Likes

Same, just hope i don`t see her with a Junkie again :joy:

1 Like

I think they are going to put them all in one huge house like they did Scott and gang.

2 Likes