Code WOW doesnt work

Hello i try to suscribe with this code but a message say “code has expiered” On the main page of vhtv they promote this code :confused:

You must have missed the promotion a couple of weeks ago as the promotion isn’t there now on the main page.

Contact support to make sure.

It’s still showing on mine

How strange… Hmmm, best he contacts support then. :slight_smile:

Ah that’s on a tablet yes?

Yeah they are best to contact support and yes I’m on a iPad

They forgot to remove it for the tablet layout as it isn’t there on a mobile.

i’m on a computer

As we have both said it is best to contact support as there is clearly something up and you can find support in the link I gave you in my post or at the bottom of this page.

just done thx

Sorry about that, we extended the WOW promo-code for a couple more days for you.

2 Likes

Well it doesn’t do any good contacting support for me either. Still I can’t watch any of the cams. I’m on a iPad and I don’t know what could have possibly changed. The thing just spins around and it says the format is not supported and that the server has failed. It automatically goes to the premium cams instead of the one or two free ones each place has. This has been for months now

I’m on a iPad using Google chrome as a browser and it works ok

You are going to have to give us more information if you want us to attempt to help you

What browser are you using? Have you tried different browsers?

Do you have trouble viewing other adult websites?

I have tried other browsers. It doesn’t matter which one I use. I have these issues on all of them. I kinda have had issues lately with other sites too but it’s a lot different situation with this one. I mean for one thing this is a live cam here

If the issue is mainly on adult websites then I would suggest you have a age block on your internet account

Well what do I do about that? That doesn’t make much sense. I am an adult. I used to be able to watch everything fine just the past few months things have been screwed up. How do I fix it?

Google your internet provider name and adult block and it should tell you if your internet provider does indeed block adult content, if it does it should also suggest how to remove it

There is not a lot more I can offer as a solution with the little information you have provided

Well I just don’t get it. I don’t know what else I can possibly tell you or describe to you. I have now even downloaded and connected with a VPN app but that still has not solved my problems.

Have you tried using a different device to access the website?

Does this site work https://beta.voyeur-house.tv

Well there are still issues with this I guess that’s because it’s this beta thing but yes I can watch the free cams. It’s not nice and neat and full and it’s irritating trying to go back and forward having to zoom in and out and switch from the preview screens list and apartment names list and there is no room where I can see the map layout of each apartment