Clara & Stas

Clara & Stas return.

4 Likes

I guess voyeurlife never got going :laughing:. All joking aside, I’m glad to see them back.

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Where is Tim? :joy: :joy: :joy:

Hey if it had come online when the countdown clock reached zero instead of descending into gibberish, I would have subscribed because I like Clara and Stas. I think some spygasm people were going to immigrate there as well, and I know that site wasn’t everyone’s style but I loved the chaos and debauchery of it :crazy_face:

1 Like

And this place just as like realm32 has the same problems as it is coming from voyeurhub too. Cams have too much contrast and playback is fucked up:

2 Likes

same here too. the only camera without delay is the bathroom

1 Like

:joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Then you are a little bit luckier than me :yum:

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

The king is back

1 Like

This is not the first time or first Realm when seeing it and always same question comes to mind, why to name this cam as living room, when (for me at least) it is obviously still the kitchen ? :thinking:

1 Like

Anybody have any idea what he’s doing?.

1 Like

Brushing his teeth…

1 Like

we can call it ‘living kitchen’, but then there is a risk that a grumpy ‘hello, how are you! can you please close the door again? otherwise it’s too bright in here for me’ sounds when someone opens the door
:rofl: :crazy_face:

I thought he was doing something to the sink. Thanks.

2 Likes

Brilliant response, even the idea of having a mustache starts growing on me right now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs: :innocent:

Good to see Clara :heart_eyes: again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

5 Likes