Wat stretchen tijdens mobiel kijken :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Hello beauty :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:heart:

6 Likes

:heart:
liefdevol slaapje

1 Like

Yes I agree with you the sex between Isidor & Cinderella has become increasingly hotter and hotter lately. I hope they keep up their adventurous new ways! :heart_eyes: :fire: :fire:

ok each one interprets hot sex as you want, I particularly when I want to see more violent things, I watch the UFC, as I am doing now. This couple is of no interest to me anymore. Cinderella’s mind of s________n and jealousy at the same time really dislikes me. Anyway, my subscription ended and I have no interest in renewing at the moment. Good luck with your increasingly hot sex.

Unfortunately, the sex was a bit boring today. None of the more adventurous stuff that they have been trying. However, I still think they put in a pretty good effort. Thank you @Cinderella & Isidor! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

I am pretty sure that this was you few days ago :thinking:

And if you didn’t get the very clear message from the first time, let me remind you once more

I’m sorry but what does this have to do with Isidor or Cinderella?

Everything…

Sorry to interject but this was the perfect moment for you to use the Thanos ‘everything’ meme

:peach: :yum:

ezgif.com-crop (11)

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Edrym & Roza

Nice view of Isidor…

5 Likes

I think Isidor may need glasses. He is having to squint his eyes to watch tv.

:tv: :nerd_face:

I wonder why Cinderella & Isidor weren’t invited to Flora’s big party. It doesn’t seem like they had anything better to do. :thinking:

Мы были приглашены но не поехали, потому что я хочу отдохнуть без компаний

5 Likes