Cinderella, Kerri

:heart:

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Naked cooking with Cinderella :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I wonder if she’d be willing to swap places with…no never mind, it’s too far to travel at this time of night! :laughing:

1 Like

What a gorgeous picture that is!

It really is so nice to see 2 guys who are quite obviously very happy in their own skin, being perfectly willing to be ‘dressed’ like that, in each other’s company.

Respect to both of them for that.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

1 Like

After Cinderella finishes her ski lessons next, she will go to the Eiffel Tower?

first of all she has to learn to stay in tact :grin: her laughing doesn’t make it any easier…

3 Likes

Sorted :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

america GIF

The kiddo losing power because she was jerking the other … Just imagine if she was fucking the other dude in same bed just next to him

1 Like

maybe cinderella would also like to fuck the other guy surely reminds him that they have the same hair…

Maybe @Cinderella needs to watch a few lesson’s from @Queen to learn how it’s done properly. Queen is a real pro!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :hugs:

2 Likes

according to me it is too much for her…

I seriously doubt that will be case, but that’s just me

you see that it bothers you when someone talks bad about cinderella…(I am the same when it comes to ariela and sebastian)…

doesn’t stay shocked I said it to you but it’s like I’m talking in general…

Well, there is only one way to find out. I believe she will be more than capable. Cinderella, please invite Ben or Connor over to repair your backdoor. :wink:

:eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :sweat_drops: :peach: