Cinderella, Kerri

1 Like

placed now very camera- and spectator-friendly

oops, the table must have suffered a bit … :rofl:

Table interuptus. lol

spreading legs is ok … but not table legs :rofl:

Tables are for eating off. Did not see any eating out going on. Just little hot lollipop sucking

Sorry a table leg fault created an unwanted diversion.

1 Like

Is that the third or fourth table failure in VHTV?

:heart:

2 Likes

HOT!!! :hot_face: :fire: :fire:

After that they could try shibari and erotic electrostimulation. :knot: :zap: :smiling_imp:

Oh man they would definitely be # 1 on the trending panel if they did that for sure! Flora said she was good friends with the guy that gave Yan a blow job and she fucked in the ass with a strapon. I think they called him Mr Slave. Maybe Flora could invite him over to help out!

Actually, I think physical assault of that nature would put them offline for personal reasons! Or banned from the project entirely!

It is only assault if it is unwanted. Pasha & Arina used to do rope play all of the time. VHTV never had a problem with it as they both were consenting participants. They both seemed to really enjoy it and I think Cinderella & Isidor would as well if they decide to try shibari for themselves.

Bondage is not assault, hitting each other is.

I don’t think it is dominance behavior. I think it more Isidor doing whatever he can think of to keep things new and interesting for him. He went from fucking a new girl or more practically every week being almost monogamous. It’s a huge adjustment for him I’m sure. All the new sexual activities he has been trying could be his way of coping with the change.

1 Like

Hitting each other can be part of bondage. When it is and both parties consent to it, it is not assault.

They key is everyone participating in the behavior must consent to it. That is why safe words are often used in BDSM. It is a way to let someone know when things are going to far and they want to stop.

Personally, I have never thought of that as sexy, and have no interest in it at all! Even those little whips turn me off!

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

As we used to say in the kitchen - tables are for rissoles, not arseholes!

1 Like

what the fuck… it seems someone is writing a new lovestory :thinking:

He looks stunning here, as he usually does! :slight_smile:

@Cinderella Who is lying here so beautiful on the couch? ( just kidding ) . :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
Cam is a little too high