Cinderella, Kerri

Well neither was what was done to poor Isidor’s hair. :nauseated_face:

A slap is an obvious over reaction, but woof that is one stinker of a haircut. Luckily Isidor has a nice collection of hats, because man oh man is he going to need them! :sweat_smile: :tophat:

If this is part of Cinderella’s plan to keep other girls from wanting to fuck Isidor she’s a clever one for sure.

stay cautious. (Allowed) holding is certainly ok, but exerting pressure is risky. the problem is not the air, but the pressure on the arteries. this can lead to u_________sness within seconds if done improperly. and accidents happen quickly…

this grip used to be considered an effective measure by the american police to quickly i__________e unruly people. but since there were some dead, the grip is forbidden

Я вас поняла, будем с этим осторожны :hugs:

I think I read that in combat sports b___d c___es are the ones that are allowed whereas the more front on pressure of a oxygen c___e can crush/collapse the windpipe which is more dangerous and not allowed. That being said the athletes are trained professionals and there is the referee to stop it and doctors etc around so yeah I agree exercise caution and definitely stay away from the windpipe

Bon Appetit :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

Preparing a delicious meal
:heart_eyes: :yum:

3 Likes

:smirk:
Lekker aperitiefje een paink__ler

Smakelijk eten

:melting_face: :melting_face:

2 Likes

Women don’t have a Laryngeal prominence (Adams apple) so there is a degree less danger of a______ation than there would if this was two guys. Care should still be taken; safe words, or safe signs, You are right though that the larynx is a delicate area and should never be depressed aggressively. certainly never with full-hand grip.

2 Likes

All I can say is that I have never wanted to hold any woman in that manner!

:heart_eyes:
Een foto zegt soms meer dan woorden

1 Like

3 Likes

Isidor seems to like to keep things spicy if you want to call if that… I wonder if he plans to combine the c___eholds with that spiting on her that he has been doing? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Oh my goodness, we have a new look Isidor! :open_mouth:

yes, he has a strange way occasionally, i don’t know if it’s dominance behavior… i can’t really do anything with it, but as long as cinderella doesn’t explicitly defend himself, everything seems to be ok. But I hope that she also clearly says no if it doesn’t suit her or if it gets too much…

3 Likes

Een appel voor de dorst :wink:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think next will be the face slapping and possibly flogging.

angry family guy GIF

If something like that starts, I hope she has some soccer experience, and is ready to kick some balls!