Cinderella, Kerri

And that is too much appreciated around… Bring views and money

as long as he brings in more money than go away through penalties … the manager will hold him … The manager bets on mass … He doesn’t care about people … that Isidor is not the brightest, you understand at the latest when you see him on Telegram, what he does or would do for likes.

THANKS FOR FIXING IT FOR ME SHE WILL WAKE UP AND OPEN HER EYES AND SEE THE ONLY REAL FRIEND SHE HAS IS THE ONE IN THE LIVING ROOM ALL THE REST ARE JUST VHTV CASH COWS.
Donald Duck Money GIF

Management also but i wasn’t talking about them but about all the other “itens” directly involved in the show

This is not an English word. Could you tell me what language this word is in please.

Thank you! :hugs:

Yes without Isidor around this realm has sadly turned into a bit of a ghost town… :crying_cat_face:

tumbleweed GIF

I really hope they make the sex tonight. @Cinderella deserves to get some much needed stress relief. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

I think sex with Isidor doesn’t bring “stress relief” but rather headaches and you’re just a sperm bucket … he usually doesn’t care that the woman likes it too … if he lost his semen or had fun, that’s enough for him…

@NotSeth

Lely certainly likes to reduce all the “stress” of Isidor and now does everything, she has learned quickly. If she complains and doesn’t do everything, he just fucks another one, e.g. Elenaor. She always did everything later … Lely has become his sex doll. She was waiting in the bedroom at Dennis & Elenaor’s.

As it seems, Isidor is trying to fuck himself back into his apartment …

Too bad about @Eros , who believed in the great love of Isidor & Lely.

:smile:

Isidore loves all women and all women love him …

Cinderella… hasn’t fucked any other man on VHTV either so far … Isidore: everything that was not gone fast enough …

If Lely were like Flora as a friend of Isidore, now would be a nice one to storm into the bedroom and make scene exciting… :rofl: :joy:

But I think Lely tolerates everything now and sees himself as a partner when he feels like it.

Maybe Dennis, the other “best lover”, will come, where she complained at the beginning that he was too direct and not tender. Although I think that Dennis is the more tender of the two.

Lely could then compare directly and also “relax” a bit…

She just need to fuck more and more random guys and then get the promotion with a job attending the guests in her own realm

Well she already saw what he does to others when they don’t agree with him or are unable to be consicent of their decisions… so better keep the legs open at his voice command

So sorry to see Isidor back, I really thought Cinderella had a little bit more self respect. I’m sure him returning is purely to get this forum talking, which it is, which in turn gets views and income. So sad to this see and I’m sure this will backfire on Cinderella.:cry:

My self imposed ban in watching this apartment returns.

@Cinderella

It would be nice if Cinderella would now say to Isidore. Thanks for the viewership and the money, go s___p somewhere else now. I don’t need you anymore.

The sex was OK for the viewers, I’m now testing other men as well.

Only bring views if the “channel” is opened…
Now basically Kerri that already suffered an a___e at his hands will also suffer from the lack of income generated