Cinderella, Kerri

Lely has to “work” and Isidor is bored.

His current sex playmate has fulfilled all wishes at all times the last few days without complaining that Isidor does not fuck other women as much as possible.

Meanwhile in a peaceful corner of the world :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say that something was forgotten :slightly_smiling_face:

As to why he would show up here now?

Is it VHTV pay-day?

There are few possible reasons, one of them is that he still has stuff there and maybe he needs few days to find a place where to move them…
:slightly_smiling_face:

That is also a possibility

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

:smile:

:thinking: :sweat_drops:

Cum???

People mocked @ISIDOR , but it appears someone is missing the companionship of the best lover on VHTV…

Bästa älskarn, nja det tror jag inte. Men om han får bestämma själv så är han nog det förstås. Grabben har dålig atityd

That’s putting it VERY mildly indeed! :unamused:

Cinderella also seems to agree with his assessment of his bedroom sk__ls! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :kiss:

Fear not David when a man knows he is a king he does not need nor seek the approval of the peasants beneath him. :hugs:

Well I will resist the idea of giving him kingly status myself (there is another young man, I know you are very aware how I feel about, to whom I might be more inclined to bestow that title) but I take your point. :slight_smile:

He’s playing her like a video game the only one I feel sorry for is Kerri having to see her friend keep putting up with the same old bull s__t making herself look like an A$$.

No need to feel sorry for Kerri. Isidor is very generous with sharing his best lover sk__ls. I’m sure he will be willing to fuck her today too. If we are lucky it will be in a threesome!

Isidor fucks everything that doesn’t say no or doesn’t fight back …

The only question is whether Cinderella and Kerri want it … Isidor is, if you do well with him, my average…

HES back because his name is not on the flat Kerri’s name is so there is no more free money for him she might take Kerri’s name off and put his name back Kerri needs her on the flat to get away from all the bull s__t Cinderella like this bulls__t
Benny The Bull Lol GIF by NBA

Fixed it for you!

why is he back i thought he was gone he knows how to ruin people lives!!!