Cinderella, Kerri

They are not the same person. Not even close.

1 Like

what did i do wrong i am talking about their personalities which is what john was talking about i assume or am i wrong?

Well, from the personality point of view as you mentioned, there is absolutely no difference between them. Best friends here and also in real life for long time if you didn’t knew

1 Like

just because they are best friends doesn’t mean they are the same person. When they were both in relationships it was more clearer they were different. Also you must not hate dennis too much since you posted a timeline link of him masturbating for someone :joy:

what multiple offences to women has dennis done i am legit curious?.. The only one i can think of is when he was trying to have sex with ingrid when she kept saying no but nothing serious happened

I don’t hate anyone James, hate is a very strong word. I simply don’t like their characters and doings with the girls. From that point of view, they are absolutely the same. Both disrespect and a___e the girls.

As you mentioned the relationships, there was a massive difference there, while Isidor was with Cinderella and totally dominated her, but couldn’t manage to convince her to do his way totally (especially involving other boys), Dennis has been with the “boss”, there is no need to say more i believe.

You just mentioned Ingrid, the reason she escaped that morning was Flora calling him and tell him to stop.

I remember that it took Cinderella more time to be with Isidor at first and I even think she didn’t know about his relationship with Ingar…relationship to call it somehow because Inga’s appearance was in a threesome with Flora and Dennis consented to by Flora. …so Isidor and Dennis’s relationship was imaginary for you…purely commercial! As much as they keep saying, I have not seen any deceit or mistreatment by Dennis as well as Isidor is pure deceit and mistreatment of all kinds towards women on this site. They will be friends yes, but they are not even close!

You don’t have a subscription, so no access to the cams, obviously you couldn’t see anything

P.S. It wasn’t Inga’s first appearance in that threesome, she was on site for long time already (her first appearance was at Medea), It was Dennis’s first appearance with that occasion :wink:

I don’t have a subscription right now because I don’t currently see a strong interest from me in this site, nor with the current participants, but I have for a long time. Still, I don’t understand what she has to do with this… Inga was in Medea, yes, but she didn’t really make herself known until she appeared in Flora’s apartment or at least went unnoticed. The trio with Flora and Dennis made her much more known and by that time Dennis was already well known for his relationship with Flora, what’s more, I think that the decline in the relationship between Flora and Dennis even began in that trio… If Flora agrees to something like this with her partner, it’s because something was already wrong and she had lost interest in Dennis…even so, I still don’t understand what this is about, I’m just saying that Dennis is a much better person than Isidor, he’s very fond of Cinderella and her He treats you well even though Isidor is your friend and Flora should have gotten rid of Isidor a long time ago! Isidor is a scourge for VH.

This is the only blemish that Dennis can have and he is cucified for this although he stopped in time. This is incomparable to slapping, kicking, shoving, yelling and cheating on Cinderella like Isidor did and yet he keeps doing what he wants on this site! Sorry, there is no comparison possible!

Man, again, you are in a total error. Dennis’s first appearance on site was when they did that threesome with Inga. He wasn’t with Flora before as you just said. That’s when it started.

And only once more and i finish with this subject, there is absolute no difference between Dennis and Isidor character wise. They are the same.

Dude, you should check your memory again! Check your files because the threesome you mentioned was not with Inga, I’ll repeat it again… the threesome with Inga was much later. The threesome in Dennis’s appearance was with another girl who later also got thrown on Isidor’s dick and was also cheated on and I think it was with Inga.

I just double checked and you are right, my bad. The threesome was with Pauline (Aphrodite after the name change). Sorry

Good thing you have a subscription friend…

If I’m not mistaken, I think that today Isidor and Pauline still hold the record for sex in one day…she was incredible and insatiable!!

I am not sure about that, as i said earlier, i am not interested in the industrial sex, very rarely i watch it, so i do not know for sure if that still stands. I believe that there was a couple in the Playboy House Realm who also done a lot of sex in short time, but i am not exactly sure who’s done the most. I am not interested in such details.

But even so, I prefer the beauty of Cinderella together with one of the best pussies and ass that I have seen on VH in a long time! I never get tired of looking at it and I drool thinking about eating it delicious! :yum: :grinning:

Well… each one with his own… you see that yes :sweat_smile:

Enjoy :wink:

4 Likes