Cinderella, Kerri

Certainly is a lot cuter :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well, I donā€™t mean to belittle Cinderella or Kerry, but Aya is my absolute favorite in this apartment right nowā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

Three dudes just arrived.

Thatā€™s Kenton and Othello (black top). The guy with blue top iā€™ve also seen before but i donā€™t think he has a name

All I can say is lucky guys. Iā€™m now back watching this apartment now a certain person has left.

1 Like

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

1 Like

Beautiful picture for Gorgeous Young Ladies :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus:

3 Likes

In my Opinion most Beautiful Young Ladies & with heart full of love on HVTV !! :heart: :blue_heart: :orange_heart: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Cinderella, what a great move to get rid of that VH scum named Isidor! Itā€™s the best thing that could have happened to you! This site is full of traitors starting with Isidor, followed by Lely and yesterday, finally Eleanor has also joined that listā€¦ the only person who has not betrayed you is Dennis, he is a faithful friend to you, I think you would good couple with Dennis!

1 Like

Yeah, out of the frying-pan straight into the fire :roll_eyes:

Do you realise that there is no difference between one and the other ? :laughing:

With respect to sexual relations they can act in the same way but I have not seen Dennis cheat on anyone yet. I canā€™t say the same about Isidor who cheats on all the women heā€™s been with! She still doesnā€™t know what sheā€™s missing with Cinderella and I hope she never tries again!

Cinderalla was started with Isidor while he was with IngašŸ¤”

It is not about ā€œcheatingā€. It is about their character and the way they see and treat women. There is absolute no difference between them.

Isidor has ā€œbeenā€ with Inga the same way Dennis has ā€œbeenā€ with Eleanor or Talon ā€œbeenā€ with Sheaā€¦ :laughing:

Thatā€™s why i donā€™t judge. I only watch and enjoy :wink:

I agree that when there is mixture of business relationships and real ones across the site, it is not always easy to be able to tell the difference. Some are very obvious, while others are not