Cinderella, Kerri

Perfect. I will change name.

so much for the best lover of VH :joy: :joy: :joy:

Hope he clears the bed soon… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

even if he abandoned the project we will surely see him often in the apartments as a guest…

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

Post manually deleted by author.

That’s great news now we get to see Cinderella be herself and just have fun :heart:
Cinderella deserves happiness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I want to see that beautiful smile :hugs:

4 Likes

Quite the opposite! Ever since I can remember I have been interested in human psychology, especially in inter-partner relationships.

VHTV contributes an interesting part to my profession. I am aware that it is mostly a show, a job if you like. Still, you find a touch of realism here and there. The majority of the couples in our therapy sessions are already at the stage that Isidore and Cinderella are at the moment, i.e. when all the damage has been done.

This means that you have to develop the whole course of events, how it happened, how it has come this far, through individual and couple interviews. It takes a lot of psychological knowledge and experience because people are very reluctant to break down the walls around them.

Here the story is different. Live follow-up “from the beginning”. You choose people who at least resemble reality a little bit, here the various Henrys and the like do not come into consideration, although his relationship with Mira also escaped the VHTV script. At least for a period of time.

That makes my fav group very sparse, but I follow it pretty closely outside of the bed stuff. It’s when they momentarily forget about making money, when emotions, attention, indifference, egotism etc come out.

As I said, I am interested in the journey, not the destination. I’m not here for orgies, bed-breaking (although I admit, many of the girls here are worth a grazing eye), general fucks, and a youth that has degraded sexuality to the bone. Not just on VHTV.

We live in a time when it’s easier for a guy to pull his dick out, or a girl to pull her panties down than to say I love you. And she/he means it.

And I believe that many people will not understand my thoughts.

VHTV is with some people/couples in their realms so much more than you think. You just have to see it.

The same applies to this forum and the interaction that takes place on it. Everyone here is anonymous. Everyone. I participate in and also admin a few other forums, digital-computer science, psychotherapy, medical profession forums etc. Not everyone is anonymous there, but everyone is anonymous in personality. No exceptions.

Here? People openly admit their sexual orientation. Desires. Fantasies. We are all anonymous here by name, but there are plenty of you who are public in your personalities. That is an extremely rare situation. And extremely interesting. For many of you, I have the feeling that I have known forever. But I have no idea who you are. If you catch my drift.

3 Likes

Isidor (realm49) left the project

Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Replacement for Isidor is already there… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart:

6 Likes

that one gives much more love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Awww… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Cinderella We need a name and some pics for the little beauty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Now this apartment can become my #1. :heart_eyes:

Two pretty girls and a cute kitten. What more do you want? :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Знакомьтесь с нашим новым жителем. Это Айя и она рада познакомится со всеми вами. И передает привет

12 Likes

@Cinderella, you made a very good trade. :heart:

Aya is a really sweet kitty. :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hello Aya, nice to meet you :hugs:

2 Likes

Well… :slightly_smiling_face:

bandicam 2023-08-26 18-52-01-624