Cinderella, Kerri

Massage time …

1 Like

you are watching something different what ı watched :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, i was only joking :laughing:

well, ı said that he will come back, but if he fuck her it will be weird… :rofl:

look at what I’ve been hearing through the translator, I find it difficult for that to happen. Cinderella seems resigned to me already. he’s already accepting things more naturally and one way or another she’s trying to show Isidor that she’s overcoming things (even if maybe deep down he’s not quite yet)

Everybody knew he will be back, his stuff is still here. I am not speculating on the other matter…:slightly_smiling_face:

It is not as unusual as one might think. We have plenty of examples of ex-partners getting on much better after a break-up.

Isidor is a guy who needs a submissive girl, a non-committal bond, no pressure. We have seen the fall-outs Cinderella had after his adventures, that is when they had their disputes, now that pressure is gone.

It is quite possible that now their relationship as non-partners will be much more serene. Not necessarily, of course.

I have serious doubts about that. But that’s me. We will see what’s going to happen

Cinderella should try out for American Idol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
If she walks in the auditions like that game over they would hand her the contract and trophy :trophy: season over
It looks like to me she Ray Bans on :sunglasses:

1 Like

nothing so weird about this platform… the couples aren’t ashamed of their behaviours, they aren’t horrified by their actions, they aren’t in emotion pain. it is what it is…
ok cinderella will thank and hug her when she come back this realm. :rofl:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Putting everyone and everything we see here on Vhtv in the same pot…not very accurate i will say

Today is shaving day …

1 Like

You are right. I bring my own examples from practice, and I often forget that the conditions here are different, the situation is different.

However, I have to say that real-life situations are quite often brought into the VHTV rooms… many times I feel “at home” here. Or rather, in the office :smile:

The saddest thing I’ve read all day!

britney spears jesus GIF

Isidor has left the project

cind1

2 Likes

great news! :+1: :+1:

3 Likes