Cinderella, Kerri

Careful my friend there are people on here that speak false truths with extreme confidence. Often those that speak the loudest know the least. Do with that information what you will. :wink: :hugs:

Damn, you make me to remove him from Ignore :crazy_face:

I need to see what he’s doing for getting my attention :joy: :joy:

I will remove him, after all, he made my whole year with the heart emoji he gave me earlier :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Nope I gave you one last week. Now can you please put me back on ignore? The forum as a whole is happier when you do. Also, you took me off ignore yesterday in order to give me a :-1:.

I think @kaya would agree that you having me on ignore is best for everyone. :smiling_face: :hugs:

2 Likes

Two favourite girls my guy, i said it 1 million times + 1 ( now ) :wink: :kissing_heart:

By the way, Thank You for the heart emoji, you definitely know how to surprise me :hugs: :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You’re welcome now let’s put me back on ignore now, so we can say our goodbyes on a positive note.

2 Likes

Your wish will be fulfilled in 5 seconds after this comment :hugs:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Did you tell her.!! ?? :thinking:

2 Likes

Cinderella follows the forum too, so I am sure she will see it when she checks next time!

2 Likes

1 Like

and while in the bathroom…

I will never understand why they feel the need to record this and send it to others? Do they have a competition between boys ? This to me looks kindergartner level

4 Likes

What makes you think he is sending it to anybody, not just saving it for himself for later?

3 Likes

I been zooming in. He was on Telegram. That circle is when you send a vid on Telegram in a conversation or post on a channel . He’s done it several times

1 Like

Here you can see much better

3 Likes

Maybe if Josema went to the room, something would happen in the living room… Xavier has already left

1 Like

4 Likes

josema is the only one awake and it seems that he is embarrassed to do something to her with the two of them, whit Josema in front of her :joy:

1 Like

If @Cinderella reads this, she should unplug the light under bed, makes it unwatchable.

2 Likes

Well done Cinderella and Isidor for a most interesting party.

1 Like