Cinderella, Kerri

Ben usually has that effect afterwards on the girls he fucks.

1 Like

Although I appreciate @Cinderella . When is she not seen with Isador? ı start to feel sorry for Cinderella. How can a girl do this to someone who treats her so badly? I wonder if Isador is the boss of the house? I’m starting to wonder if they are doing this for money.

1 Like

You, and everyone else, need to get used to the fact that she is with him. It is that simple: her life, her choice

Moaning about it, will never change something

Yes, we are already used to it. I hope it always ends with her just crying, because this will continue as far as we’ve seen for a long time. Hopefully, we won’t see any Cinderella violence. :slightly_frowning_face:

Nobody is forcing them to do things which none of them can handle. But, for obvious reasons, they still do

So, it is their choice :man_shrugging:

Did you add these to the ladies buttholes topic too? I think they would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

You don’t get it do you? She is attracted to guys like him and she is OK with the drama until she gets tired of it which obviously she is not this will continue because at the same time he likes to drama too So yes, matters that you may not like the drama and her feelings being sad. They are who they are and they both like the drum so they are going to continue.

1 Like

Keep watching then. I hope Cinderella and we will not be sad.

1 Like

OK, If he ever cums on her, He should have to lick it clean!
:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I only watched these 5 minutes of sex with Isidor once, which is really boring.

Well, it is not boring for Cinderella and that’s the only thing that matters

Isidor doesn’t just cum on Cinderella. Sometimes he will slap her face and then spit in her mouth!

1 Like

Must be your Friend :laughing:

If you check my previous comments, you will understand that he is definitely not my friend :joy: :joy:

Seth is his buddy :wink:

You just need wait until they start having rough sex. It’s like watching a boxing match, except with fucking!

leo santa cruz boxing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

1 Like

As I Said I Only watch one time i did not really ona see this.

Maybe he’s treating her like she deserves. Who knows… Isodor’s fucking someone else, spitting and slapping her, but she’s still sucking his balls :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

It’s a great show. Cinderella will shiver with orgasm as the grand finale! :heart_eyes: :peach: :sweat_drops:

shiver GIF by The 90th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

1 Like

No kink shaming please! :triumph: Cinderella loves the rough sex. What can I say. Some girls like being treated like a dirty little fuck sl*t in the bedroom…

1 Like

That may be true but, A real Man will limit how far it goes, Isidor seems to enjoy giving it too much sometimes!

1 Like