Chubby Girls

Lack of chubby women, I’m an old user, but sporadically I disappear because I end up saturating the content, one thing I noticed during these years is the lack of chubby women in the Realms, it’s true that there are many admirers of this type of woman, for example, me I consume a lot of the mustafa Realm because there are always this type of girl there, I would like to know your opinion on this, since most make fun of this type of woman, and I believe that is the reason for the exclusion.

I’m just like you. I love chubby and BBW Women (Jirina, the blond girl friend of jurina recently, Lorna, Armida, Floriana, Belinda, Marla and My wife too lol …)

I would like to see more of that kind of women too, but i think the reason is that mots of people in the world love not-chubby women

Even solid built girls/women catches my eye. Good tasty meat on the bone just like a meaty pussy is so appetizing and deeeeeeelicious. Claudia was built with a big solid ass but she lost weight. She still looks good but grrrrrr. Most big women have big or huge boobs which I enjoy. Marla is big built and the occasional guests but more chubby women in other realms would be great.

Not my cup of tea, I like a petite woman, no interest in a woman thicker than me or even close. To each their own though, all shapes and sizes need love and affection.

2 Likes

Yes indeed, and this girl is one of my favourites. Shame she only appeared on one day (as far as I know).

1 Like

Chubby women are great! Great topic.

I like chubby women like Marla and Jirina… Mature ones as well… I also like super-tiny women like Marica…

I love chubby too

@VHTV Serve your loyal customers and bring more chubby ones to the realms lol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love chubby girls! Always looking out for them.

When I see a chubby girl I get a chub on.

chub

Getting an erection! When the male organ becomes enlarged due to sexual arousal or physical stimulation