Ceres

I previously stated he knew how to use a shower cubicle door properly. I appear to have been a tad ‘off’ with that remark, based on this view of his shower. :cry:

I still like him as a participant though, to be fair.

1 Like

His shower yesterday the door was fully open this morning he had it closed and just an hour ago open slightly.

offline again

nothing has happened in this apartment except for going offline twice :joy:

I wish there was a little more consistency…it remaining open. I am sure you and I have both seen certain people prove beyond any doubt whatsoever, that a cubicle door does NOT need to remain open during a shower. The obvious alternative (again proven to work, a number of times over) would be a camera INSIDE the cubicle.

1 Like

Really, really delicious

1 Like

a la douche ce soir …

Wouldn’t the camera lens just steam up?

Even more so if we could see him better whilst showering, wouldn’t you agree?

No it wouldn’t. The likes of Elliot and others have used a camera inside the cubicle, perfectly successfully.

I checked out some of his old videos in the archives and satisfied myself. lol

1 Like

He’s a stunning young man, that’s for sure. I am certainly glad he is part of the project!

It would probably steam up if you were in the cubicle with him hey @David? :joy::rofl::joy:

Oh yes…now THAT is very true! I wouldn’t be so focussed on the camera though, if I was in there WITH him! :laughing:

Isn’t Elliot in jail?

I have heard rumours to that effect but will make no further comment on that here (or anywhere else).

I do miss Chuck though lol

Looks online now.

I liked the couple chuck and chloe too bad they are gone… :cry:

One of the very best couple ever. I liked them very much as well

Back to the topic, I thought Ceres looked really cute here…

2 Likes