Category for each realm

I think there should be an own ‘category’, or ‘sub-category’, for each realm. Like it is at CamCaps. Right row people can create other topics that show up in the middle of the apartment list.

Agree, should be given the same attention on front page of the forum to all apartments and not only the ones that receive posts (that is what appear on the latest). It’s not easy sometimes to find them going up & down with the scroll

2 Likes

Introducing categories per apartment will mess it up even further. The Discourse system is not made for such cases, and I believe CamCaps admins were forced to do it this way to keep it more tidy. I can only imagine what a mess it is for moderator there to move one topic between hundreds of categories they have now because of that.

Give us some time and we will find the best solution. We’d rather not give a category per apartment. Maybe we will fix topic list in Apartments Discussion - Voyeur House TV Forum by default, and any user may be able to sort it in any other way for them.

Have you reached out to the StnCld316 and mods at camcaps for advice on making things easier for yourself?

That doesn’t happen because people knows where to post and find the apartments quite easily because they aren’t in random positions. It’s quite organized

2 Likes

Not yet. Long time didn’t get in touch with them. We will, hope they share their expertise with us on that! Thx

2 Likes

You better get a handle on the organization of this forum quick or else it’s going to end up just like the archives, a jumbled mess.

Well I already set up a lot here the same way like it’s in CamCaps.

Just pinning the main apartment topics would work, surely? The way it is now in the apartments section, when side topics are created, forums for apartments with no recent discussion (say, Montana for example), disappear off the list, and searching for that apartment isn’t straightforward. So pinning each apartment so they never get shunted off the main page, and allowing the other incidental topics to drift would possibly be a better solution.

1 Like