Carolyn

Carolyn-Sex-Marathon :+1: :fire:
she wants to win the gold medal! :smile:

3 Likes

grafik

I was also surprised, that Green is interested in almost everything I post, here is the reason. :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

6 Likes

This is complete idiocy. I realized it was something else today when I saw he had started on my records from Julia’s archive. I see I have 1982 (points or whatever this says). How can he have 4317?. “Jabbath” hinted something about AI this morning when I told him not to post on other people’s answers! :face_with_monocle: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Arely and Starkiller are the same, not to mention Eros. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Another issue regarding hiding in the bathroom here. It is probably twice as big as what we see. Today is the worst I have seen. On with the water. Do they think it removes the sounds. How stupid do they think we are? This bathroom is worse than a coffee shop in Amsterdam!

A picture from 2021 shows a little more. It is big!

6 Likes

I think there is a pic with the toilet on, when the cam had fallen down.

It is not much bigger than what we see from my memory. I see if I find the pic.

2 Likes

More detective work!

Almost revealed. I don’t think this is something we’ve seen before. Have a feeling where he belongs from the last strange “visit”.

Amost_caucht_3

These guests who came at 03:40 AM. Maybe the girl anyway?

3 Likes

M&H_221112_toilet_bathroom_2226ef8b6178efacf37120ae98d24464619921b1_2_690x388

2 Likes

Not too bad a guess. “It is probably twice as big as what we see”.

3 Likes

disagree!!!

Take the tiles on the floor, There are less than 2 tiles over edge from the line between the cabinet that holds the laundry washer and the backside of the toilet. There are more than two tiles from that line to the bathtub plus the width of the bathtub, when between laundry-machine and bathtub is the width of the sink.

I consider add max half of what we see, and get to max 1,5 of what we see.

Take a normal bathtub and give it 2 x 1 meter groundspace, then the whole room is max 6 squaremeter, which I don’t consider huge.

JMO

1 Like

It is probably 6 square meters (agree, not big). What is visible now is the bathtub and a little over half a sink, a maximum of 3 square metres. In addition, slanted and nothing of the floor. They use the toilet as a chair and have floor space on both sides and shelves for various things. Today there were three of them under the camera. Heard well what was happening but didn’t see a lock of hair until they suddenly appeared. My point was it is easy to hide there!

6 Likes

looks like the bed is repaired and ready for new adventures! :grin: :bed:

3 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

Gevorg marketing Gerda as cam-girl.

Had the camera been 2 inches more distant from Gerda, we would have had a perfect view to her glory-hole. :joy: :rofl: :joy:

coaching:

… and she seems to love it. :heart: :joy:

7 Likes

New Guests?

6 Likes

I am pretty sure that I have spotted the lady with the white jacket on some other channel than this particular platform somewhere. I just can`t remember exactly where I have her from though. :fire:

2 Likes

i see spongebob and his never-changing shirt has found his way to more free food and drink …lol

4 Likes

Looks like Gerda has found a new favourite activity. :+1:

2 Likes