Carolyn

this bathroom needs one or two more cameras with different angles! :wink:

4 Likes

I have just arrived and I see a little of the forum, I see that there was a lot of commotion, in the days of my absence, and in a quick overview of the realms that I watch, I immediately see action, Kade, as he is patient, can document it on video.

I think the action will continue Gevord is washing in the bathroom, I can’t see if the guest participant is the same as last time

6 Likes

Mr Fuck-the-boy-then-hide, rigs up the shower so he can wash unobserved.

4 Likes

Idiot. Causing a potential fine for Carolyn.

5 Likes

What happened here? did they break the bed? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

Otherwise, life goes on! :rofl:

5 Likes

I sense that masked guy means trouble… Should have been kicked out after covering the camera

3 Likes

Carolyn broke the bed while having sex with her guest? :thinking:

2 Likes

Exactly my thoughts too. That’s what I meant with a slightly sarcastic comment about life moving on (its crooked course)!

3 Likes

Always has, the cams have always been the same since the place 1st opened back in the day with Henry and Mira.

1 Like

I can only guess that visitor’s are told the rules even before they
enter (here and other realms) and they still continue for do shyt like this. I have no idea how much fine for this is but to lose income sucks!

Carolyn is horny tonight!!! :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

@Green223243 can you please stop answering (give your opinion by emojis) to questions that are not directed at you until the person who is meant to answer has had a chance to answer. I have now received over 30 notifications “from you” in less than 10 hours. I will try to find out where the line of trolling is!

3 Likes

I think you’re right, even Gevorg has to step in today! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

7 Likes

Carolyn is horny tonight in norwegian: Carolyn er skikkelig kåt i kveld, altså. Jeg fikk bare litt lyst til å gjøra det der. :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

It must be in the sites best interest to have one or two better camera locations available. :fire: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Carolyn very horny!!!
she gets fucked for the 3rd time tonight! :fire:

1 Like

Those slatted bed frames are just not up to the job !! :joy:

6 Likes

We returned from dinner and I did a quick look at the timeline and took some screenshots. There were also the couple Bob and Gerda, but I got ahead of them.

There are other images, more explicit, but with the mattress on the floor, I don’t think they work very well.

8 Likes

Gevorg looks like he’s had a little too much of something… “dizzy”! ::roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bob and Gerda are on today! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

It was probably a bit much d…e for several. Gevorg tried CPR on his dick but had to give up! :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Carolyn doesn’t give up on Gevorg! :rofl:

10 Likes