Carlos & Claire

Clarie ilk ben kutlamak isterim.Doğum günün kutlu olsun güzel CLARİE :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

GLADIATORS proposal in the interpretation of Claire is painted. GLADIATOR you will have a place of honor with Claire :+1: :clap:

1 Like

the demon devours the Vampire?..kind of reminds me of Nosferatu… a symphony of horror… :scream: :thinking:

I don’t know about anyone else here but I think these blue LED lights are not good.

1 Like

Agree . you can’t use this Claire …

1 Like

Cumartesi doğum günü teşekkür ederim :grin::grin::grin: Saturday it’s my birthday thank you :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Billie Eilish « I am a bad boy» :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

goodmorning claire…do you have photos from the beach to share??

1 Like

güzel CLERİE merhaba :kissing_heart:

1 Like

you did it :see_no_evil: This made me very happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: THANK YOU AND BIG HUGS :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[quote=“Johnpaul177885, post:535, topic:13807, full:true”] goodmorning claire…do you have photos from the beach to share??

Hi :woman_artist:t3:

3 Likes

Hey! Bugün nihayet nioni ile parlayan boyalar buldum, tekrar çizeceğim. :woman_scientist:t3::woman_artist:t3: Günün nasıl geçiyor? :woman_technologist:t3: Hey! Today I finally found paints that glow with nioni, I will draw again. How is your day?

Crypto Metaverse GIF by Gateio

1 Like

Thank you for the idea! I added a little from myself and fantasy :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed: Maybe I’ll make adjustments

2 Likes

I wonder how tall it is ?

1 Like

do you know the nft’s and Claire is very tall how tall is she

1 Like

Excited Jim Carrey GIF I love this movie, I’ll have to watch it haha :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

çok güzelsin bebeğim :kissing_heart:

177 :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Cool :sunglasses: