Carlos & Claire

Привет! Спасибо за ваш интерес! Знаете как говорят: -Расскажи богу о своих планах и он рассмеется тебе в ответ. Я живу и радуюсь тому что сегодняшний день прошёл для меня хорошо.

1 Like

I am pretty sure God isn’t reading this forum…

1 Like

No War Peace GIF by Daisy Lemon

Я не хочу чтобы погибали Украинские и Русские солдаты. Почему никто не убьёт Кадырова? Чеченские и русские войска воюют против Украины!

That is bad news. In times like these it is hard to tell what is the truth and what is propaganda. I heard nothing about this on any news media I am watching. Anyways I was thinking to keep this thread a bit light and jolly and everything. News about the war has it’s own place on the forum now. :heart:

1 Like

Ok, this is your thread so I guess you can write as you wish, but here is the thread about the war.

1 Like

Hellooooo … Belloooooo

1 Like

@Carlos_Claire your friends come back?

1 Like

Они работают :wink:

1 Like

ok because she is very beautiful I would like her to come back … :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Я поняла о ком вы говорите! Та девушка с парнем они приходили смотреть квартиру. В конце Марта мы уезжаем с Польши. Да та девушка украинкой, она 10 лет живет в Польше и ее парень поляк. Они красивая пара, в этой квартире будет жить мама и сестра, той девочки которая смотрела квартиру.

2 Likes

Say what? Are you also leaving VHTV?

1 Like

How dare you leave and run off to some warm place leaving us to live in this fridge. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart:

1 Like

there is a silence in the house, I think we will say goodbye :pensive:

1 Like

they should bring guest and do some parties… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Do you plan to join this project again from your new place?

1 Like

Вы такой веселый, действительно, скоро будет тепло :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Can you check your messages as it is urgent, thanks.

2 Likes

Cam3 and 5 got hit and pointing way too high @Carlos_Claire :wink:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes