Camille

Abwarten…!!!

Ja. Sie ist wirklich eine echte Schönheit. Ich bin davon mit dir sehr Einverstanden. I am starting to get a little bit more hang of this, I think. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

Sehr gutes Deutsch von dir!!! Wie heißt es doch so schön…Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt.

I wonder, as Camille is not much to be seen. I wonder if she’s travelling a lot. And taking a long holiday.
Because it’s more of a slow pace here at the moment.
But the kitchen is nice and tidy. :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

I used the wrong gender for Hoffnung. I used dem Hoffnung instead of die Hoffnung. In one of my posts yesterday. :hugs:

1 Like

Naja…die Hauptsache ist doch, dass der Haarige erstmal weg ist. Der Typ war einfach nicht mehr zu ertragen. Er hat doch gemeint, er wäre die wichtigste Person überhaupt und hat alles begrapscht was sich bewegt hat.

That is what you get when you don`t use a language properly for many years. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Since the hairy one is no longer there.

1 Like

Ich habe es verstanden

1 Like

I can take Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt over to norwegian. Håpet er det siste som dør. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

2 Likes

Man kann auch sagen -Die Hoffnung stirbt nie-

2 Likes

Directly in norwegian that is. Håpet dør aldri. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Vanskelig for meg å oversette alt til norsk

The hope never dies. Difficult for me to translate everything to norwegian aswell. If I had used my mother tongue all the time everybody would have to translate over to english from norwegian. That would be industrious in the long run. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

Guest arrived in the Realm today Maanya was waiting she was wearing sexy lingerie They went to the bedroom the Guest saw the cameras and seems he didn’t like them So Maanya got dressed and they left the realm
Maanya came back alone after 2 and half hour went straight to sleep that’s the end of the story

1 Like

This guest was here a few days ago. Are you already familiar with “Maanya”? How do you know her name?

Maanya Last name at Wiki List of that Realm

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the tip. I could have thought of that myself. Thanks again for that. :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

But no sex because he don’t have name yet

1 Like

No… she just sat on his lap. They both left after a short time.

1 Like