Bono & Isabelle

is English and British not the same

looking at him again ,he looks about 10

she may fuck all 3 today

Is it just me or are the same (old) names being used here for the title of the page? I thought it had been changed to the new names (for the new people of course) but I still see ‘Bono and Isabelle’ as the title.

the site is not been updated yet

This is the archived page the new thread is here

https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/t/june-jaro

To answer your question no, there is a few different types but mostly used is American English and Uk English

1 Like

His age was checked by support when he visited a couple of weeks ago. He is 19, almost 20.

2 Likes

No, English specifically is the language of England. Scotland has it’s own language (Scots Gaelic) Ireland also has Irish Gaelic. Wales has Welsh. These are all traditional languages. They all use English though as a common language.

I figured he was of age. Just looks really young! Thanks :blush:

1 Like

ok thank you ,i did not think that VHTV would put in a underage person he just looks young

1 Like

Just to weigh in on the English language conversation, the missing vowels from American English aren’t actually missing. That’s how British English was until the beginning of the 19th century. The additional vowels in words was an attempt to classicise the language with French and Latin. it’s a pretentious affectation. So, anemia becomes Anaemia and pediatrician become paediatrician for example. Modern American English is closer to true English than British English.

As far as the s vs z goes, that came about when newspaper print shop typesetters ran out of z’s and began susbstituting s which was more plentiful in their big box of letters. So they influenced British spelling choices.

American English is currently growing in popularity in the UK as a result of people not setting their devices to British English and using the US English dictionary instead. So at some point Britain will once again be correct and US English which is really British English, will become the standard.

So, I don’t really understand, Bono and Isabelle are leaving the apartment?

They appear to have left…for now anyway.

1 Like

At least now they don’t have enough time to participate like we expect them to. I think they will return later. They’re into events business and it’s high season for them, though they tried to stay with us.

1 Like

I admit though, I am still confused by this topic page remaining open, if they HAVE indeed left.

1 Like

Ah so now we know. Thank you for explaining this.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification :slight_smile: I hope they will come back, Bono was very sexy and almost always naked. It is rare for exhibitionist guys like him on the site.

Ha, I knew those kids were showbiz. I just knew it.

yep yes GIF by Bizness Rebels

Yes, it all makes sense now. The shows they would put on did have that kind of edge to them where it seemed they knew what they were doing in terms of creating such things. Weird at times but the effort was commendable!