Bono & Isabelle

In Deutschland werden Chips oft auch in PCs und allen anderen Elektronikgeräten verbaut. Naja, bei den Briten ist halt alles anders… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No need to apologise for speaking a weird language (American I meant, not German)! Oh and apologies to our American friends as I meant no offence.

Ah but they are microchips, more correctly. :innocent:

Well this topic is now archived. I will make a new one for June & Jaro

We just call them chips :wink:

Here we go

I know, I realise that. :slight_smile: I guess people get used to certain words and phrases.

Ok, Mikrochips… :innocent: Die größeren Chips werden ja dann auch Ships geschrieben und können schwimmen :crazy_face: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No, that’s just weird! :laughing:

He is kidding you. Ships we name here “Schiff” :wink:

Ah OK, fair enough :slight_smile:

ja sorry, sollte einfach nur mal ein bisschen lustig sein. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

No problem with that :wink:

As hot as she is we can call her any name :slightly_smiling_face: I do wish she was with another guy.he seems a bit rough.

Lol, none taken. We Americans took a language that was already confusing and made it even more confusing by removing "u"s from a bunch of words and renaming half the nouns just to confuse folks (I take the lift to my flat in the UK but take the elevator to my apartment in the US. And while it’s fine to walk outside in pants and a vest in the US, you may get some strange looks doing so in the UK)

2 Likes

This kid don’t look Any old then 13 years old :grin:

Yeah you guys cause chaos with the ENGLISH language!! :laughing:

I fully admit though, some of our spellings are just plain weird!

i hope june is not going to fuck him

1 Like

mind you i think he keeps on looking at her

Can’t you blame him :slightly_smiling_face: