Blowbangs

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm53/cam17/pia-late-blowbanggangbang-rd-2-jul-21
Pia had a safe sex threesome and made all 3 guys use condoms. The first 2 guys (glasses guy and non beard guy) put on durex intense which are in purple wrappers. These are thinner condoms with more sensitivity. The non-beard guy cums quite quickly as a result. The last guy with the beard has a throbbing cock and is desperate to fuck Pia. He has to use an extra safe condom, it has a thicker roll and is in as blue wrapper, there are no thin condoms left for him. He has vaginal sex with Pia while glasses guy has anal with no condom at the same time and cums in Pia’s ass. Beard guy doesn’t get to cum at all.

1 Like

Pia and Anna were the only girls so far doing blowbangs on the site.

2 Likes

Please allow me to move the topic to the general discussion topic so more people will see it.

How many girls are known as Pia on this site please?

I only know one of them.

Isn’t it Pia above who visited Melissa & Sergio then also Pia who visits Henry places?

We are talking about the Pia who visited Sergio & Melissa regularly. Lol Henrys Pia won’t ever do a Blowbang :joy::joy::joy:

Yes but the question was “How many girls are known as Pia on this site please?”. Not how many Pia’s on this site did something.

I’ve heard of gangbangs before, so is a blowbang just a gangbang but with only blowjobs?
:question::question:

Exactly right :100:

1 Like