Black & Peace

4 Likes

4 Likes

Due to a small accident, Black touched the camera, tried to correct it, but it only takes a small change in angle, to not be able to correctly view these beautiful moments

1 Like

This is a Video. Some of the shower action. Very nice view.

3 Likes

This is the original angle

The difference is very small, but enough to be able to observe these beautiful moments

Peace, it is simply wonderful

This is a video. Some more great shower action with cumming all around.

4 Likes

Really this couple, has given us good images, good video

2 Likes

Peace, this blue bathrope is NOT sexy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Какая купальная веревка?

This blue thing with the harts on

I think he means bathrobe. Not rope.

More Great video action. Had to split this into two parts. Camera couldn’t be in a better location. You can see how juicy she gets. Not the k__ler orgasm I recorded before but still really strong. This is a long video, 4 minutes and the next is about as long.

2 Likes

This is a video Part 2. More great action continued from the above video. He cums in her mouth.

3 Likes

I’ll not bother watching as you’ve spoiled the outcum :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She thought the outcum was very tasty.

Both videos were really hot, thank you Herky, but a special thank you to Black and Peace!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the videos, ( Herky8) I appreciate it, I can’t see everything all the time, there are several apartment, because of your good captures, I can see by “time line” these wonderful moments.
I have said it before, Peace is very beautiful, wonderful, the level of content, the way you do it, and the variety of content you share, clearly places her above almost all residents, again thank you for the capture and Peace especially of course

Some morning stretches

3 Likes