Black & Peace

Thank you, sir.

@realm68

Happy new year to you. Hopefully all will be god and healthy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Da, Da, Da!!!

4 Likes

Trio had a hit with that in the eighties :rofl:

Showing your age there brother :joy::joy::joy::man_white_haired:t5:

So the records show in history :shushing_face:

1 Like

How much dust is on those record books :face_in_clouds::face_exhaling::dash: :joy::joy:

An inch deep sorry meant to say 2.54cm :sweat_smile:

LOVE and SUBMISSION. WOW What a wonderfull thing. All the best Peace and Black :heart_eyes:

2 BIG orgasms. This file is a little large. Thanks for posting that picture. I might have missed this. Anyway enjoy. I did.

5 Likes

Earlier in the shower

1 Like

Reminds me of the last scene from the movie “Grimsby” :rofl:

I don’t watch movies, what’s the plot about

Well it’s a spy agent parody by Sasha Baron Cohen. The last scene pretty much looks like your photos only it’s two guys laying there this way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Best is to watch it yourself. It’s a hilarious funny movie

They will need another bottle of whisky :grin:

Another set of mutual orgasms. A little bit of face slapping.

5 Likes

She is clearly the star of this show. I’ve watched and the pictures and videos posted here do not tell the real story. About 90% of the time, and usually not until just the very point when he is ready to cum, does his dick actually get hard. The rest of the time it’s half limp and sagging and he resorts to crudly jabbing his fingers into her. He gets it right eventually and she can actually haven an orgasm or two, but then he doesn’t know when to stop. Seriosly dude! When a girl cums stop ramming her with your fingers. It k__ls a girls buzz and it seriously hurts and not in a good way. Overall, his demeanor during sex almost all of the time is cold, aloof, uncaring, unpassionate, crude, and course. Ok, fine, you’re black and peace. I guess that’s the only thing you got and it’s the only way you know how to treat a woman. While she may enjoy that scene, I sense that she wants more than just that. :star2: :star2: :star: :star: :star: