🎁 Best sex of the week 05.02.24 -11.02.24 (Completed)

And this week’s final nomination “Best sex of the week” is valid 05.02.24 -11.02.24. Results 12.02 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:warning: Here are the rules:

• Post full screen pics/gifs or videos of good quality sex in various angles in this topic :sunglasses:
  • Don’t forget to mention realm name/link/timeline in the post
  • Only content from actual time period is taking part in competition (currently 5.02-11.02). Not from archive - live or recent snapshots!
  • Share likes or other reactions - author of the most popular post will be gifted with +5 Premium days in the end of each week. Negative reactions count too!

Winning realm gets rewarded too for provided angles

Discussions are welcome! Don’t be greedy with reactions :slight_smile:

:eyes: Check out other nominations topics and make sure to participate!

best_boobs_list

best_group_list

nice_ass_list

1 Like

Ariela and Will, Realm 37

11 Likes

@Alex666 , you’re getting carried away … so many votes and prizes … it will soon be too much … especially if you award the prizes in a VHTV time window/speed as was/is the case before, we have already fully exhausted 2024 …

But if you want to shoot all the powder, it’s still missing …

• best/longest penis …
  • most beautiful vagina …
  • longest sex …
  • most unusual sex …
  • most participants …
  • most beautiful hair …
  • longest hair …
    :joy: :crazy_face:

Claudia & Elon make special category … “Earthquake” … the sex before and after were “normal”… :rofl:

Caution … You shouldn’t get dizzy easily and turn down the speakers …

2 Likes

I will distribute prizes without delay. And nominations of any kind would just motivate the realms to be active.

1 Like
1 Like

Mustafa apartment with reallifecam cameras at Voyeur House TV Mustafa

4 Likes

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Lilith Realm 23

3some with Jahi & Dagon
ONLY ON VHTV

8 Likes

3 Likes

Ariela and Will, Realm 37

Pictures stolen from @JonR :wink:

=> Ariela & Sebastian (Part 2) - #6218 by JonR

3 Likes

@JonR immediately won the nomination with his first post. With his gorgeous video from Realm 37 Ariela and Will. Congratulations! Catch your award! :gift:

Thank you all for participating and being active!

3 Likes

May we ask what the managers/flats have won? :wink:

I wrote Realm 37 won Ariela and Will. And who’s the manager is that important?

1 Like

I wrote participants/managers because VHTV always says that it only has contracts with the managers and that all payments go to the managers (regardless of which participant won from the manager).

Of course there are also participants who are also managers.

I was just interested to know what they get … pure interest …

Participants will receive a cash prize for winning each category. The manager, whose participants end up with the most wins, will receive a cash prize at the end of the month. So far.

1 Like
1 Like