Best operator vote

vhtv should make a vote among the operators of the group so that whoever gets fewer votes is no longer an operator…

Surely It’s more we need not less :thinking:

Why? All the operators do the job for the community and I do not think it is a good idea to vote who is best. How do you determine who is best? I do not think such a voting will make many sense.

what’s wrong with everyone voting for the best operator on vhtv…

The boy (that advice others to commit suicide with a bullet in the head) is upset because he doesn’t know what a MO is and do… His intentions it’s because MO should ONLY have opinion if they are equal to his own opinions (that we observe already that changes depending on the weather)

As Jock has said it is more Operators that we need. The work that they do is invaluable for little or no thanks from the bigger community.

But that was JamesDeen not andre??? Did I miss something?

and just an invisible prize who among you operators behaved in the best way…

But how will you measure that? Each operator does what he can considering the time he has and all the other things. It is not fair doing a ranking who is best…

Are we voting for JamesDeen to be the next new MO?? :astonished:

I agree with you that it depends on each operator’s free time… (but some operators have a shitty way of responding and this should be evaluated by vhtv)

If you want to win Andre’s contest, I suggest less questions and more ass kissing. :wink: :hugs:

Can you please eleborate this further? Which particular operator did respond in a shitty way?

No a moderator :grin:

Easy… Me, because i said (and it happens like catch on timeline) that his master keeps hiding in group on secret room and the boy cry a river about it. Maybe he should do like bart simpson and write on the board what a MO do. Next post to vote will be to kick out @robwin :rofl:

Season 17 Episode 22 GIF by The Simpsons

I don’t give a damn nno lick the cilo has anyone I just said vote who is the best of vhtv operators that’s all I don’t feel like I killed anyone…

He didn’t moderators he said:

The only operators we have are Moments Operators…

You are upset about Sparkles and you want to vote him out? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I did not see him do anything wrong…

was not me

Guess he’s still upset because i didn’t follow his advice to commit suicide with a bullet in the head. Well let me take the time to save last moments before he kicks me out