Best masturbation on VHTV

No, don’t tell me that hilarious anecdote of how you came all over your keyboard. We all know these stories. Been there, done that.

I realized it’s been a while since I watched a really nice masturbation scene on VHTV. And sometimes it’s just nice to see a girl enjoying herself. Or a guy, if that’s your cup of tea. Do you imagine she’s your long distance girlfriend and you enjoy this moment together though miles and miles apart?

Anyway, I looked through the streams and didn’t find anything to my liking, so I went to check out the general forum topic. And there seems to be no masturbation topic of the “Best WHATEVER on VHTV” variety. So here we go.

Have you just seen something nice in the streams lately? Have some old pictures or videos stashed away? Want to point out your favorite clips from the archive?

For starters I’ll simply throw in two of my old videos, so you can cum all over your keyboard. Again.

2 Likes

Another best topic to ignore where photos will be just posted again which were already posted in normal apartment topics.

2 Likes