Best group activity - discussion

Sure. I didn’t want to divert from the topic. But if he doesn’t mind he can introduce himself in a separate topic? :kissing_heart:

If i’m not mistaken he’s part of the support team.

1 Like

Was sollen wir hier bitte tolles aufschnappen? Seit Monaten tote Hose !

Yes there is an Alex among them. A very nice and cool guy.

1 Like

That’s him i think.

1 Like

If it’s Alex who sometimes answers in support, I can completely agree.

2 Likes

Well at the moment we have only Tonks place with a little bit of group actions. The ones we had regularly in the past are gone. So hard to vote or post.

1 Like

Yep, we have Alex in support too. But Alex666 is from marketing team, he is new to our team and has lots of ideas to implement :blush:

It doesn’t have to be a sex related - could be anything related to topic! Parties, guest visits, even evening gathering with just tenants. And unlimited amount of posts to take part with for sure

5 Likes

Welcome to @Alex666 and greetings to “Support Alex” :wink::heart:

3 Likes

Will this one eventually be abandoned & ignored like the previous attempt of doing this

Well I won’t be that hard here but before doing more contests and things like that it would be much better to first address and fix all the problems they have (Content, problems with managers)

2 Likes

Kind of ironic that we have a lengthy topic about nothing happening in the apartments and then we are asked for “best group activity”

1 Like

C’mon, as I have already said, it’s our new team member activity and there is no need to be hostile towards new ideas :upside_down_face:

Back to topic - I will move the off-topic to where it actually belonds

2 Likes

Not being hostile just being honest, it’s not a new idea as previously done before and it was abandoned and forgotten about

Apparently as below suggests discussions are welcome and I am comparing the two very similar topics so I would guess I’m on topic at least a little bit :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I agree. We should give that topic a chance and discuss the other things elsewhere.

1 Like

Discussion regarding contestants/posts/details/activities, not mocking anything for no reason.

Why mocking small activity from NEW person from the first minute after having several “we need something new” topics? Yes, it may turn out to be unpopular, but it def won’t hurt <3

We are even gonna give out rewards IN TIME :astonished:

3 Likes

As I said we should give his idea a chance. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

But it would be also nice to maybe get an answer or statement on the problems many people see at the moment.
But Alex idea should not be disturbed by that.

1 Like

I’m not mocking anything, I was just stating a fact and asking a question,

Just so we are 100% clear on this, I was supportive of the first initiation of this type of topic and I would be happy to see this one being more successful then that one

Those topics referenced the content on the main site not on the forum

When ever new person enters the field and throws any idea that might even slightly benefit the current state of vhtv everyone shall support it.

So all unnecessary comments keep it for your selfs :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes