Best Authors Giveaway šŸ† Get rewards for your most-liked posts!

Hide Goodbye GIF

5 Likes

Did you make me disappear!?!? :dotted_line_face: :magic_wand: :astonished:

1 Like

Fanny always wins in the end :rofl:

2 Likes

Itā€™s not that Iā€™m horny all the time. Itā€™s just that youā€™re always sexy
vhtv i love your participantsā¤ļø
#Pia i am waiting for you to visit henryā€‹:wink::joy:

2 Likes

when will the winners be announced

3 Likes

think a few of us have added to much workload to vhtv by asking for any of our potential winnings to be transfered to another member, think now hes looking at announcing the winners on the 31st April :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

3 Likes

@VHTV_James any news , on results :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

I think @fox & @BigJock21 are now tied for the most positive emoji reactions for a post with 31. I hope VHTV gives them both a wonderful well deserved prize. Maybe it will be a big fat kiss! :kissing_heart:

PS sometimes you have to ask @kaya :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: because VHTV gets very busy. :confounded:

2 Likes

yes saw that both doing really good and well deserved , the reason why i mentioned vhtv was because he set the comp and stated it would be the top 20 post would recieve days and coins as for asking kaya ,i dont think she is talkking to me im on her ignore list :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

No think it is more that she has selective hearing/reading. :wink:

1 Like

no she as her pets on here lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: black cats and broomsticks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Sorry my friend, I really wanted to help, but looks like I canā€™t see ā€œmost reactedā€ posts statsā€¦ I will be looking around for help

Mindy Kaling Help GIF by Emmys

4 Likes

You could always just give me all the prizes and call it a day! :smiling_imp: :partying_face: :tada:

2 Likes

Spoiler: awards have found their winners. I will publish the list soon :blush:

5 Likes

@Lazurus_aka_Virgil
@Alexis153595
@GladNGrumpy
@PacerColtsFan181062
@Florencio231104
@John78 (award goes to @letsdothis)
@JonR
@Alois
@Andy
@Eros
@Randal220702
@Lukas156546
@Kade181727
@Shyguy
@Troy216511

To every single one of you, forum celebs, who shared your thoughts and made this place even cooler, a big high five!

Special shoutout to our MVP @BigJock21 who absolutely nailed this competition with 31 reactions which is crazy :nail_care: :nail_care: :nail_care:

And to witches cat keyboard wizzard @Mohrchi whose FIVE posts qualified for our criterias :flushed:

Youre The Best Princess Peach GIF

9 Likes

Thank you for the extra days, Kaya. :kissing_heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for being awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@kaya maybe you overlooked my donation and that of Lazarus (above mine). or you just didnā€™t mention it, that could be the case too. Because I donā€™t currently have more days listed

5 Likes

Thanks a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I donā€™t remember getting as many positive reactions on any of my post before. Well, got lucky then for once, and at the right time, in the right place :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I would like to thank you very much for having me on the list.
Despite everything, I would also like to donate my winnings to @AmberHoster. Because I like ā€œherā€ very much with her statements and neutrality in many topics.
I hope it is still possible.

3 Likes