Best Authors Giveaway 🏆 Get rewards for your most-liked posts!

Welcome to our newest VHTV Community Giveaway!

:gift: Get FREE Subscriptions by collecting the most reactions to your posts. The rules are simple:

• Receive 15+ positive reactions to your post [1]
  • Contribute, don’t flood.
  • Staff, Operators, Participants, Managers are not eligible to participate in this giveaway
  • Follow Forum Guidelines

:checkered_flag: The results for this particular round will be announced on 2024-04-05T00:00:00Z

:game_die: We will reward up to 20 authors who collected the most amount of positive reactions to their posts with free VHTV Subscription Days or VHTV Coins [2]

Have fun!

1. Excluding :man_facepalming: & :angry: reactions ↩︎

2. Counting only posts with 15+ positive reactions ↩︎

3 Likes

Negative reactions lead to deductions or do only positive ones count? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Just positive reactions count :slight_smile:

2 Likes

15+ is quite sporty … these must not be critical postings … the advantage is rather sexy pictures …

So the harmony weeks have been proclaimed (no, I didn’t mean a participant with that name).

Addition: Please never enter the competition to see who awards the most hearts … as the forum user @Eros could never be beaten here … :innocent:

Even with @Eros commitment, there is a place for 19 other users to get rewarded :slight_smile:

Last week, there were 23 unique posts qualifying to rules of this giveaway :slight_smile: It’s as sporty as fun and diverse

4 Likes

Would be at the front of most …

Need to fetch some stats on top facepalmed posts…

Calculate Figure It Out GIF

1 Like

Ohh…en este mar de posteadores seriales y fotos de chicas bonitas, voy a tener que esforzarme mucho jaja

4 Likes

New competition idea, “Guess who has the most facepalmed posts”

15 Likes

I think this was once published by VHTV …the status at that time. :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe VHTV will make a special section: “newcomer” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

To VHTV, stuff & Members

I will not be participating in the contest for 2 reasons
1.I want to give the 20 place just in case I win to someone who needs the extra days more. (Even if I do post some pics because it’s my hobby) I’d rather give them to an oldest man here or as VHTV judge.
2. I want to support the Realm 8 Amelie & Lucas
for everything they are going through and for all the unfair situation for the people of Ukraine. !!
PS @Max_Muster I’d prefer your recommendations to be keep to yourself…… as well my name tag

7 Likes

I completely agree with you about Realm 8 Amelie & Lucas.

As for the other one, why don’t you look at it with a smile?

If you read it again, it was about a (possible) competition about the person who gives out the most hearts. You seem to see everything with hearts … Whether it’s a picture, criticism, praise or even just a joke in Russian …

This has nothing to do with the current competition, which is about which post has/had over 15 positive reactions …

2 Likes

So shall I be the best author heree??:smile:
Be positive pleasee😂

2 Likes

Don’t move back. Move Forward. Meaning… Don’t move back to the past. Move forward towards the future.

2 Likes

I believe that sex has one language😉 but I recommend to offer subtitle in english to understand what is saying along the day❤️

2 Likes

What happens if you instead choose to move neither forwards or backwards, but instead to the side? :thinking:

6 Likes

All these recent and more often competitions seems to smack of a little desperation creeping in :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t blame them you have to do something to keep the shack going…

3 Likes

Easter is this weekend, I would like to know what your traditions are in your country?
We in France, we have to hide the chocolate eggs and find them (don’t do like my mother who put them outside in the heat :rofl:)
and then who will finally tell us who arrived first?!
the egg or the chicken? :joy:

you have 24 hours :sweat_smile:

good weekend to all.

Happy Easter Bunny GIF

3 Likes