Best Authors Giveaway 🏆 Get rewards for your most-liked posts!

you all better click on my comment thats listed and hit them like emojis , or i will come and haunt you , i dont want the days just wanna be no1 for once in my miserable life :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

fairytale-golden-antilope

7 Likes

and if i do win any days @VHTV_James can i ask now that you give them to @AmberHoster i think she would enjoy them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

i would buy her a subscription but im already sponsoring another member :wink:

3 Likes

OOouggggg, gracias por la moción :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
Después de lo que hablaste ayer del patrocinio y los “Sugar Daddy”, @robwin generosamente me sorprendió con un regalito. Ustedes son muy amables (o yo les doy pena, no sé jajajajaj)
Gracias por tenerme en cuenta <3

2 Likes

Cheapskate … :joy: :rofl: where there’s one, there are two or … :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

whens ya birthday m8

1 Like

honest answer … not until next year …

sent you a pm m8

Firstly to save my skin, I gave you a 100% …

But 1st place across the board … very very sporty … You currently have 19 … Amelie & Lukas happy together … is hard to beat (currently 28) … even cute cat pictures with 21 are beaten.

But you made it with a post WITHOUT an a____l picture & without naked skin … to get 19 reactions. I think that gives you an SPECIAL PRIZE or @VHTV_James

You’ve beaten some sex videos from popular flats by miles …

4 Likes

@VHTV_James I would also give mine to @AmberHoster . Then she has a little more time to look around in the areas that were so far hidden from her

2 Likes

Ay chicos, me siento una rock star :heart_eyes: Los adoro :heart_eyes:
descarga

1 Like

Yo, gentlemen, what the actual fuck!

excited arnold GIF

How am I supposed to handle this every damn time? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Isn’t it cool? Diverse posts deserve diverse reactions! Thank you for staying positive! :unicorn::rainbow:

4 Likes

Flexible & positive … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Giving something away is sometimes even nicer than being given something …
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

1 Like

that comment could go one or two ways ,but for sanity sake lets keep it nuetral :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

done old man!
and also the other competitors that I had not yet given a heart :heart: to

People like what they like and they show it with there emoji reactions. Why try to make one persons comment more special than another’s because they meet certain criteria that another’s doesn’t?

Imho this only divides the community. Fun little challenges like this are about bringing the community together, not the opposite…
:pensive:

2 Likes

2 Likes

awhhh come on man :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: he was talking about my comment . stop being a grumpy old bugger ,as if admin was ever going to give out a special award for my comment :crazy_face: it was his opinion and like it was ever going to hold any f___e , .stop being so melodramatic , i know you like to put members in there place :rofl: :rofl:
Dude Seriously GIF by Grey Street Media
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like