Belladona

It’s pretty hard to resolve stupid :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Yes, you can’t teach stupid.

5 Likes

EVERYBODY head over to fox’s place looks like fennec is about to get railed since there’s no action here :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

BELLADONA YOUR A
Survivorau GIF by Australian Survivor

5 Likes

Hello everybody
I explain the situation
We came to us an inadequate guest that started closing all the cameras
I couldn’t do anything because he looked aggressively tuned
He decided that he could behave at us at home

7 Likes

Ok but stay clear of toxic people they drag you down. :green_heart:

5 Likes

But he shouldn’t it is your home and your decision not his he doesn’t have the right if he didn’t like the cameras then just kick him out of the apartment.

7 Likes

Sometimes its not that easy especially in a country where women have not yet reached first class statues and where the police tend to side wth the man.

5 Likes

The apology from Belladonna seems quite strange to me. They could have casually sent him away, saying they were going shopping or visiting a friend, for example. Then the guy would have had to pack up and leave. Didn’t her partner return in the evening? Was he also afraid of him? :slight_smile: That he didn’t turn on the cameras. Honestly, it seems like a pretty lame excuse.

1 Like

Yes, cameras 1, 4, and 6 are not working

I do not believe that at all. There was no tense atmosphere at all. They just sat there and talked. And she just watched him covering the cameras one after the other.
It is a very lame excuse.

7 Likes

As I mentioned earlier, it would require someone who speaks Russian to listen to the conversation before the camera cover-up and explain to those who don’t speak Russian what it was about.

1 Like

Back online.

1 Like

I really like her, but we pay this service (even not so little)… You were kidding with our money and with rules of the contract. I am disappoint.

2 Likes

While many are running around the trenches, this hero is preventing girls from living the way they want. Why isn’t he on the front line yet??? :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

11 Likes

With cats she is very brave

5 Likes

The girls couldn’t do anything at this moment when this sucker was covering the cameras. Compare this hero and theirs, he is twice as big as them. They, too, were not happy at that moment. :muscle:I’m on your side girls :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

It’s that time of the month again?

Excepto que el chico sea el dueño del departamento, no veo por qué tendría que imponer las reglas de la casa o imponerse a las chicas. Si es cierto que fue un poco “raro” y estaba fuera de sí, habría que ver alguna sanción como se ha hecho en otros departamentos en donde ha habido conductas impropias de los visitantes.
Caso contrario, si fue algo consentido entre las partes, no le encuentro sentido a la participación de la gente en esta clase de reality.

1 Like