Belladona

11 Likes

:kissing_heart:

15 Likes

Doe het eens opnieuw , zijn niet volledig bloot :crazy_face:

9 Likes

10 Likes

Thanks to @Darrel236170 for the original to play with.

6 Likes

4 Likes

All cameras in livingroom covered by guest guy. Belladona sees it and tolerates it :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

It is one of the few things that I consider to be disrespectful in this context.

I have already sent a ticket

10 Likes

VHTV’s manager should give Belladona a warning, something like this is not acceptable in my opinion

4 Likes

That’s an expensive fuck up she will learn the hard way

5 Likes

Would be the second warning already after the incident with the cat. Walking on thin ice by now…

7 Likes

she will probably get fined especially because she watched him do it

5 Likes

She will get fined. It was a clear violation of rules. And she clearly tolerated it.

6 Likes

They are not even having sex as you can see by the kitchen camera :joy::man_facepalming:
Makes it even more stupid…

6 Likes

spreading hate and trolling at same time… :rofl: :rofl: look like u cant control and put them under your list… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well if they do not want people watching them. I will not watch them anymore, they have gone off my fav list.

12 Likes

Went off after the cat incident!

8 Likes

offline now that was quick :joy:

1 Like

It is quite possible that they tolerate it because they want to withdraw from the project; otherwise, it would require someone who speaks Russian to explain what preceded this cover-up. Otherwise, if they want to continue in the project, I really don’t understand.

2 Likes

I think they wait til managers resolves the situation there.

2 Likes