Bella

No problem. :rofl:

I gave you a polite reply. There was no need to give me a rude response. That is unless you are trying to pick a fight. If that is the case, please let me know. I’m always ready to have some fun. :wink:

Bennett is visiting.

9 Likes

9 Likes

I’m sorry for making such a post, @ vhtv family.

but now that I’ve reached the end of my patience this troll, Therefore I wrote them. Sorry again… :disappointed:

4 Likes

LOL I figure he had a man crush on me @Me_Again always :man_facepalming: me. I guess he also have a man crush on you and @ToreyK… I was going to offer him to suck my :eggplant: because he like following me around , Now I jealous I not the only one LOL

1 Like

I love you to as your my number one fan @Me_Again Would you like an autograph picture of me I can send to you…

2 Likes

@Me_Again have big mouth. Much room for three :eggplant:’s. He put all three :eggplant:’s in mouth same time no problem. No need be jealous! He good mouth friend!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Edd5513 have big ass, Much room for three :eggplant:'s. He put all three :eggplant:'s in ass same time no problem. no need be jealous! He good ass friend! :heart_eyes:

You want Edd man bottom? You want be bottom friend with Edd? Sorry you bald. Me no want bald husband. Bald head no sexy! :cry:

2 Likes

@Me_Again will be Amy no doubt, pathetic lil shit can’t stay away

1 Like

So Back to Bella maybe…

What a work of art! image

3 Likes

season 6 episode 23 GIF

Looks like it is gonna be a full moon tonight. :new_moon_with_face: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Information:

Ladies & Gentleman please watch out for your profiles,

'cause, now the douchebag troll named @me_again has now created a fake account named @Smudger.

(because he is … enough to post this emoji :man_facepalming: on my last 9 posts at the same time.)

@Heisenberg @SirMaster4You @Edd5513 @Me_Again @Lucas , Guys please stop insulting one another. You are all intelligent enough to have a healthy discussion without resorting to insults.
Everyone is free to react to the comments with emojis of their choice, try to not be sensitive and just move on. if one person in particular is annoying you, just put them on ignore list & be done with it. anymore off-topic, personal and confrontational posts will be moved and reported. Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Personal problems between people

:+1:

5 Likes

I really hope her friend hooks up with someone.so gorgeous :stuck_out_tongue:

You can now donate to Bella via Bitsafe too:

2 Likes