Bella

Information:

Ladies & Gentleman please watch out for your profiles,

'cause, now the douchebag troll named @me_again has now created a fake account named @Smudger.

(because he is … enough to post this emoji :man_facepalming: on my last 9 posts at the same time.)

@Heisenberg @SirMaster4You @Edd5513 @Me_Again @Lucas , Guys please stop insulting one another. You are all intelligent enough to have a healthy discussion without resorting to insults.
Everyone is free to react to the comments with emojis of their choice, try to not be sensitive and just move on. if one person in particular is annoying you, just put them on ignore list & be done with it. anymore off-topic, personal and confrontational posts will be moved and reported. Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Personal problems between people

:+1:

5 Likes

I really hope her friend hooks up with someone.so gorgeous :stuck_out_tongue:

You can now donate to Bella via Bitsafe too:

2 Likes

Yummy bummy. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Bella_Leo I don’t mean to be a Debby downer but I’m not sure if that is the best way to go about finding a “great new boyfriend”:worried:

Errrm, I don’t know you were an expert on modern forms of dating Seth? Looks like there is life in the old dog yet. :dog2: :grin::grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Never claimed to be my friend. That’s why I said “I’m not sure” rather than you should not. Also, who are you calling an old dog lmao?? I think you have a decade or two on me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

On a serious note, it’s going to be a tough sell for a lot of people on not only dating someone new but also having their entire new relationship broadcast for the whole world to see. The people that it will attract may not all have the best intentions in mind unfortunately… :pensive:

I’m sure she will be able to find a boyfriend easily but finding a great one will be extra hard do to being in the project. That doesn’t mean it’s impossible though. :smiling_face:

Of course the relationship will not be real or long-lasting. Only way such arrangement works is if a couple joined the project together.

Better watch what you say my friend. Indira & Kostja met on the project. They have amassed quite the fan club. Their fans have nearly reached 14k posts talking about their true love. Try going into their forum topic and say their relationship is not real or will not be long lasting. I will warn you though the fans become quite rapid if you say anything remotely negative about their love story.

Rabid fans of a VHTV couple lol … I guess there are exceptions. I retract my comment. My bad. :roll_eyes:

Go check out their forum topic. It’s a trip, you might have a good chuckle or two.

1 Like

Closer to three decades :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink:

She is still very young and as most people of that age jump from relationship to relationship until they click. And if someone doesn’t like what they see I would suggest that’s more of a problem with their own level of outdated standards than what young people do today through Twitter and other such dating apps. My daughters are 14 and 16 and have already been through relationships and breakups to a whole new level compared to when I was their age.

She doesn’t need to sell anything as we are viewers here not directors and it always amuses me (and I am not saying you :slight_smile: ) that when a woman wants to go out and date a few men to find the right one our thoughts are not so positive, but when a guy does this he is a jack-the-lad and we joke and laugh about him and even pat him on the back in praise.

2 Likes

Wow so much wise words early in the morning. You are really getting old, Buddy :joy::joy::innocent:

Bloody feel like it this morning. Just did the school run, shopping, one-hour meeting, time for a coffee breakfast and then work. What a joyful day…

Have a good one :wink: I am working already too

Haha I’m no oldy but I’m not 3 decades younger than you either. My guess is two tops. :upside_down_face:

I see nothing wrong with her dating around to find the right person eventually. I read her tweet as she was trying to find a “great boyfriend” as soon as possible. That to me doesn’t seem the wisest due to the circumstances she has just gone through. But fuck what do I know anyway. :sweat_smile:

We are from different countries, so I have no idea what it is like to date where you live. Where I am from “dating around” has always been fairly acceptable. Of course, younger guys sometimes still slut shame but a lot of guys are little shits when they are younger. I’m sure there is someone on this forum that is a perfect example of that. :joy: I never slut shammed but I definitely was a little shit when I was really young. I know big surprise right? :sweat_smile:

how beautifull can ART be?

4 Likes