Being Banned

So here is something to think about! If people on the forum can get banned
by VHTV for whatever reason they think someone deserves to get banned for a lengthy amount of time do you also think that realms that go offline because of violence should also get banned for a time no ?'s asked its only fair since we are the subscribers paying or not and they could care less why they ban us

Being someont that was banned for a year for re posting a reply from VHTV too me about a similar realm problem . I think the realms and people which participte in souch things should be banned for life . But no they get a smack on the hand and let back on air or renamed hopping we dont notice .

1 Like

true I have noticed that alot here recently

A year and you still rejoined? They banned me for a week or two and iā€™m hesitant to ever resubscribe to this site again lmao

There would be no hesitation for me, if I were banned from the forum at all that would be the last $ that was spent with them. That goes to anything I pay money to not just here.

i was banned because my bank failed to cover 2 months payments and apparently back denied payment. I have done everything I can to get back on. i enjoyed the service and would like any help anyone can give me to allow me to resubscribe. Money is not an object and i will pay in any method suggested. Please help.

i just done it to let them knpw they couldnt break me / its supposed to be a free speach place but it isnt . i join for a month now and thwn just to see whats going on then i know what i say ic correct