Beautiful place, culture and tradition of all countries 😍

New idea struck to my mind as we can see viewers join vhtv from all over world so I wanna see some interesting things about their countries and wanna know some interesting famous, unique places and something cool
It’s just a idea if u guys don’t like u can close this topic :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Taj Mahal is a beautiful and most attractive historical place in India. It is a cultural monument of India which was built by the King Shah Jahan in the memory of his wife (Mumtaz Mahal) after her death. It is situated in a big area having lots of greenery in front and side, a river in back side, and lake and lawn.

5 Likes

I like this idea and i will definitely contribute to it :hugs:

1 Like

Nice idea! So here is from around the area where I was born and grew up. The picture is taken at midnight some time in the summer :sun_with_face:

4 Likes

Can u please tell me name of location it’s a beautiful view and place :heart_eyes:

It’s the North Cape in Norway. If you google it, you can read about it and find lots of pictures :smiley:

1 Like

I will start with probably the most famous and visited one: Bran Castle also known as Dracula’s Castle

Bran Castle is one of the most famous landmarks in Transylvania, and is known as the home of Count Dracula.

4 Likes

The Adiyogi statue is a 34-metre tall (112 ft), 45-metre long (147 ft) and 25-metre wide (82 ft) steel statue of Lord Shiva, Tamil Nadu, India. It is recognised by the Guinness Book of World Records as the Largest Sculpture in the world designed by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudeva the founder and head of the Isha Foundation, the statue weighs around 500 tonnes.

4 Likes

Next will be the Royal Castle also known as Peles Castle

Is a Neo-Renaissance Castle in the Carpathian Mountains, near Sinaia, in Prahova County, , on an existing medieval route linking Transylvania and Wallachia, built between 1873 and 1914. Its inauguration was held in 1883. It was constructed for King Carol I

3 Likes

Here are a few impressions of my hometown Hamburg

View over the Binnenalster

Landing bridges at night

The Hamburg Elbphilharmonie and the Michel

Panoramic view of the Elbphilharmonie

The moated castle in the warehouse district

There is much more, but that is beyond the scope here. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

This guy?

Bonnie Scotland also goes by the name “God’s Country” :scotland: :heart:

5 Likes

One of my most favorite places to be

6 Likes

Would love to go there but leave my credit card at home :grin:

Yeah it can be expensive :joy: but even if your not into gambling and partying, it’s such a beautiful place and you will find plenty of things to see and do

I think it’s a great idea

this is where I live near D Day beaches in Normandy

Honfleur - Calvados - France

6 Likes

Great idea @ToreyK :+1:
Here’s my pick Daytona Beach is beautiful
download

5 Likes

OMG PCF is that where you live? :open_mouth:

No I wished😢 I live in indpls ind
That’s where I got my forum name from my favorite NBA and NFL team Pacers and Colts :wink:
I go down to Daytona sometimes and vacation for a couple of days cause I have family down there